Effective Project Management is a vital tool to identify and control risk, maximize cost savings, minimize schedule delays and improve economic return. The Project Management course will include the following:
• The role of the project manager in project planning
• Common planning strategies
• The major components of project planning
• Analyze labor cost performance using unit rates and variance analysis
• The three components of labor cost: quantities, installed production rates and wage rates
• Understand the basic requirements of contract documents
• Typical project delivery methods and provisions of the contracts that are employed for each method
Sorry, this course is inactive. Please contact our office to see if it will be reinstated, or if alternative classes are available.
Enrollment Progress ... What's This?
22:14:25.41 ACECODE.ONPROCESSINIT coursestatus